Autumn Academy – LYSA will not create “teams” for the Autumn Academy but each age group will be one big team. The Academy will focus on basic core skills for each age group.
Autumn Academy (Ages 4-11)
- Age groups will be U5, U7, U9, and U11+ for the Academy
- Players work on the basics of soccer and focus on education of the game to improve on a personal level
- This will be a six week (tbd) program, Monday-Thursday practices, with Fridays as make-ups, and games on Saturdays
- U5 – Mondays – 5:45 – 6:45
- U7 – Tuesdays – 5:45 – 7:00
- U9 – Wednesdays – 6:00 – 7:30
- U11 – Thursdays – 6:00 – 7:30
- Please plan to stay for the duration of practice should weather or other issues arise and we need to call practice a little early.
- Autumn Academy is not just for kids, coaches will be able to receive training as well.
- Coaches never stop learning the game either, make sure to take advantage of this coach training from our Director of Training, Brett Craig.
- We will run coach training sessions on the following dates – tbd.