General Dates for Spring 2023
Please note, all of these dates may change depending on weather or other events outside our control.
The plan for the Spring 2023 season is for all teams to begin practicing by the week of April 3rd. For this to happen, we will need all coaches set before Spring Break, as there will be coaches meetings the week of March 20-23. If you plan to coach, assist, help in any way, please let us know ASAP so we can get you set up as a coach in the system. For player safety, there are items you must complete before being allowed to help.
March 2nd – Dine to donate day at Klooz Brewz March 4th & 11th – two indoor practice options for players in U5, U7, and U9 hosted at Lebanon Middle School Gym. This will be an introduction to our academy style training. Parents are asked to attend and stay. These will be one hour sessions each. U9 @ 9am, U7 @ 10am, U5 @ 11am
March 17-20 – Dick’s Sporting Goods League Sponsor Days, 20% off in-store Trader’s Point location March 22nd & 23rd, 6-8PM at LHS Community Room 3 – two coaches meetings to go over expectations, rules, etc. and help answer any questions coaches may have
- March 24-April 2 – Spring Break, both schools
- April 2 – REC+ (U11-U19) online coaches meeting with WCSSF representatives
- Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 245 953 278 574
Download Teams | Join on the web
- Microsoft Teams meeting
- April 3 – Practices may begin, weather pending – NO GAMES THAT WEEKEND DUE TO HOLIDAY
- April 15 – Match Day 1 for Rec (U5-U9) – Rec+ games to begin this weekend as well
- April 19 – Dine to donate day at El Meson Lebanon
- April 22 – PICTURE DAY with Spicklemire Photography, and Match Day 2 for Rec
- April 29 – Match Day 3 for Rec
- May 6 – Match Day 4 for Rec
- May 13 – Match Day 5 for Rec
- May 20 – Match Day 6 for Rec
- May 19-21 – Rec+ (U11-U19) Tournament Weekend at Ben Davis!
- We CANNOT alter teams once games begin, so if your team misses the tournament due to a lack of players, we CANNOT make it up to those players. Please plan to attend.
- June 3 – Rec End of Season Picnic and Trophy Celebration
- If you are interested in helping plan/organize/run the picnic, please reach out and let us know. We need helpers!
As dates and locations are set or more items are added, we will update this. Emails will also be sent to everyone registered/in the GotSport system when those are set.March 17, 2023 9:23 am
SPRING 2023 SCHEDULES
MASTER PRACTICE SCHEDULE For All Teams (TBD)
Technical Training will be part of your team practice this season!
Please check our website before practices and games. If there is bad weather we may close the fields.
See the Master Schedule for contact info if you are needing to reschedule a practice or Rec league game.
Rec+ WCSSF Schedules
- Rec+ TOURNAMENT INFO (tbd)
- Rec+ WCSSF Game Schedule (tbd)
- Rec+ Coaches, please see the sidebar on our website for all GotSport questions. You can also email Damon with any problems you encounter.
Rec League Schedules
- Any rainout games will be re-scheduled by the LYSA Board in order to meet field availability for Rec League.
- Please try to be quick in and quick out before and after games to minimize large groups of people at one time at the fields. There will be extra space away from the fields for small gatherings as needed. We ask that everyone adhere to the best of their ability any and all guidelines set forth by not only the State of Indiana, but also by Indiana Soccer.
- U5 Academy Sessions will occur each Saturday morning on the designated U5 Academy Field (Team #1 at 9am and Team #2 at 10:30am) beginning April 15th and will occur each Saturday until May 20 (6 weekends).
- Picnic & Rec Fun Day – June 3rd – Please plan to attend
2023 Field Information and Layout ALL PRACTICES AND HOME GAMES ARE AT REESE PARK (Field layout TBD due to ongoing construction at fields)
Please see our Rules, Forms, and GotSport Help help page for all questions regarding the rules for your age group.
If you have any age specific questions, please check Age Groups and Info or feel free to reach out via email or FB messenger.8:00 am
General Season Info
- Registration – January 1 thru March 1 (tbc)
- Season typically begins early April and runs into late May/early June
- Approximately 6-8 weeks
- We will have a 4-day camp in either June or July
- Info tbd after Spring Season
- Little to no cost for camp. We want this to be an affordable option so your player can try soccer with no obligation
- Registration – July 1 thru Early August (tbd)
- Season will be from late August thru early October
- Approximately 6 weeks
Please always check the website for registration and important items, but following our Facebook page is also encouraged. We will do our best to communicate changes and important info, but please remember we are an entirely volunteer-run organization. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via email.November 14, 2022 8:07 am
Dine to Donate Days
August 16, 2022 2:33 pm
‘Contact Us’ Form Not Working
Going forward, if you need to reach us, please email directly to AskLYSA@lebanonyouthsoccer.com as our webform for contacting us is no longer working.
ADDITIONALLY, Please make sure you have NOT opted out of receiving emails from LYSA. On your GotSport Account/Main Profile tab you should have the option to Opt-Out of mass email communication. If you selected the check box, please de-select it. 100% of the emails from LYSA Administration will come through GotSport and you will miss out on important information. IF you have checked all of this and you have not received a single email from LYSA or your coach, email us immediately!March 18, 2022 4:47 pm
There is currently no new Information to share.