General Dates for Spring 2024
Please note, all of these dates may change depending on weather or other events outside our control.
The plan for the Spring 2024 season is for all teams to begin practicing by the week of April 1st. For this to happen, we will need all coaches set before Spring Break, as there will be coaches meetings on March 12th and 13th starting at 6pm in the LHS Community Room 3. If you plan to coach, assist, help in any way, please let us know ASAP so we can get you set up as a coach in the system. For player safety, there are items you must complete before being allowed to help.
- April 1 – Practices begin
- April 6 – Match Day 1 for Rec (U5-U9) – Rec+ games to begin this weekend as well
- April 8 – Flood the fields for the eclipse!
- April 13 – PICTURE DAY with Spicklemire Photography, and Match Day 2 for Rec
- April 20 – Match Day 3 for Rec
- April 27 – Match Day 4 for Rec
- May 4 – Match Day 5 for Rec
- May 11 – Match Day 6 for Rec
- May 17-19 – Rec+ (U11-U19) Tournament Weekend at Ben Davis! (Rec+ Season from April 6-May 12, 8 games)
- We CANNOT alter teams, so if your team misses the tournament due to a lack of players, we CANNOT make it up to those other players. Please plan to attend.
- (TBD/likely May 11) – End of Season Picnic and Trophy Celebration
- If you are interested in helping plan/organize/run the picnic, please reach out and let us know. We need helpers!
As dates and locations are set or more items are added, we will update this. Emails will also be sent to everyone registered/in the GotSport system when those are set.February 11, 2024 9:23 am
Dine to Donate Days
Please also be sure to check our Donations Page for info on how you can support LYSA just by shopping at Kroger with your Rewards Card!February 3, 2024 9:33 am
Dick’s Sporting Goods General Season CouponFebruary 2, 2024 11:45 am
2024 Entry-Level Referee Certification Course
NEW! Digital Only Referee License!
Same referee certification, but no in-person training required!
You must be at least 13 years old to become a certified USSF Referee. Parents/adults are also welcome to enroll and become refs!
Please see our Referee Page for more general information and links.January 15, 2024 2:33 pm
General Seasonal Info
- Registration – January 1 thru March 1
- Season typically begins early April and runs into late May/early June
- Approximately 6-8 weeks
- Ages 4-19
- Rec+ will have an end of season tournament
- LYSA will host an end of season picnic
- We will have a 4-day camp in either June or July (tbd based on schedules)
- Info tbd after Spring Season
- Ages 4-14
- No cost for LYSA camp. This is a FREE option so your player can try soccer with no obligation
- If local schools also host summer camps, that info can be found on our Summer Camp page.
- Registration – July 1 thru mid-August
- Season will be from after Labor Day thru mid-October
- Approximately 6 weeks
- Ages 4-14 *players in middle school should be trying out for their school team first!*
Please always check the website for registration and important items, but following our Facebook page is also encouraged. We will do our best to communicate changes and important info, but please remember we are an entirely volunteer-run organization. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via email.
When registering, DO NOT create a new account unless you have never played for LYSA before. All existing accounts in GotSport need to be used to avoid duplicates in the system. If you have any issue with your Email ID or password, let us know so we can help.January 1, 2024 8:07 am
Going forward, if you need to reach us, please email directly to AskLYSA@lebanonyouthsoccer.com as our webform for contacting us is no longer working.
Please make sure you have NOT opted out of receiving emails from LYSA. On your GotSport Account/Main Profile tab you should have the option to Opt-Out of mass email communication. If you selected the check box, please de-select it. 100% of the emails from LYSA Administration will come through GotSport and you will miss out on important information. IF you have checked all of this and you have not received a single email from LYSA or your coach, email us immediately!
Additionally, in regards to GotSport, please DO NOT ever pay for anything (the app/team app) etc. We do not recommend it, and we do not want you wasting your money on it. The best way to view GotSport is via their direct website and while on a computer (it is tricky but manageable on a phone or tablet.) If we could, we would not use this site, but we are mandated by Indiana Soccer. Apologies for all confusion and issues with GotSport, but we are here to answer any questions.March 18, 2022 4:47 pm
There is currently no new Information to share.