LYSA will create as many teams as needed depending on the number of players to sign up. Currently LYSA anticipates we will have the following options available in the spring.
Under 4 (U4) Academy
- Players in the U4 Academy meet once a week (Saturday mornings).
- Players work on fun, simple activities to introduce core soccer skills (dribbling, shooting, etc).
Community (Rec) League
- Players in the U6, U8, and U10 Community league are assigned to teams that will compete against other LYSA teams in the same age group.
- All games are in Lebanon and no travel is involved.
- All teams will be Co-Ed.
- Each team will play approximately 6 games, with all scheduled games on Saturdays.
- Team Sizes
- U6 plays 4 v 4 (no keeper) – 8 minute quarters
- U8 plays 4 v 4 (no keeper) – 10 minute quarters
- U10 plays 7 v 7 (6 + a keeper) – 25 minute halves
Inter-Community (Rec+) league
- Players in the 13U and 15U age ranges will be assigned to teams that play in the West Central Suburban Soccer Federation (WCSSF) Inter-Community league which has teams from Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, etc.
- There will be travel involved with half of the games played away and half in Lebanon.
- These are all COED teams.
- All players will play in every game for at least half of a game
- Each team will play approximately 10 games in a season PLUS a tournament at the end of the season!
- Team Sizes
- U13 plays 9 vs. 9 (8 + a keeper) – 30 minute halves
- U15 plays 11 vs. 11 (10 + a keeper) – 35 minute halves
Age groups are by BIRTH YEAR. e.g. for the 2020 season, if your child was born in 2014, then 2020-2014=6 so your child will play in the U6 league. 2020-2011=9 so the U10 league.