Master Practice Schedule For All Teams
Please check our website before practices and games. If there is bad weather we may close the fields.
See the Master Schedule for contact info if you are needing to reschedule a practice or Rec league game
REC+ Schedules can be found here
- Rec+ Coaches, please see the sidebar on our website for all GotSoccer questions. You can also email Jon or Damon with any problems you encounter.
- Do not forget to submit your match report within 24 hours after your match.
Rec League Schedules
- Any Rainout games will be re-scheduled by the LYSA Board in order to meet field availability for Rec League.
- Please try to be quick in and quick out before and after games to minimize large groups of people at one time at the fields. There will be extra space away from the fields for small gatherings as needed. We ask that everyone adhere to the best of their ability any and all guidelines set forth by not only the State of Indiana, but also by Indiana Soccer.
- U4 Sessions will occur on each Saturday morning on the designated U4 Training Field Area at 9:00 a.m. beginning April 10 and will occur each Saturday until May 15 (6 weekends).
Once shirt colors are known, PDFs will be updated to match team with shirt color as well.
2021 Picture Schedule PICTURES ARE THIS SATURDAY, APRIL 17th!
Please fill out picture forms in advance of picture day. It will be a tight schedule to get everyone in so plan on being there early with your player ready for pictures.
Pictures are for REC (U4-U10) players only. We ask that EVERYONE attend, even if you do not want individual photos, as there is a team photo taken for each sponsor!
2021 Field Information and Layout ALL PRACTICES AND GAMES ARE AT REESE PARK
Please see our Rules, Forms, and GotSoccer help page for all questions regarding the rules for your age group.