MASTER PRACTICE SCHEDULE For All Teams (TBD)
Technical Training will be part of your team practice this season!
Please check our website before practices and games. If there is bad weather we may close the fields.
See the Master Schedule for contact info if you are needing to reschedule a practice or Rec league game.
Rec+ WCSSF Schedules
- Rec+ TOURNAMENT INFO (tbd)
- Rec+ WCSSF Game Schedule (tbd)
- Rec+ Coaches, please see the sidebar on our website for all GotSport questions. You can also email Damon with any problems you encounter.
Rec League Schedules
- Any rainout games will be re-scheduled by the LYSA Board in order to meet field availability for Rec League.
- Please try to be quick in and quick out before and after games to minimize large groups of people at one time at the fields. There will be extra space away from the fields for small gatherings as needed. We ask that everyone adhere to the best of their ability any and all guidelines set forth by not only the State of Indiana, but also by Indiana Soccer.
- U5 Academy Sessions will occur each Saturday morning on the designated U5 Academy Field (Team #1 at 9am and Team #2 at 10:30am) beginning April 15th and will occur each Saturday until May 20 (6 weekends).
- Picnic & Rec Fun Day – June 3rd – Please plan to attend
2023 Field Information and Layout ALL PRACTICES AND HOME GAMES ARE AT REESE PARK (Field layout TBD due to ongoing construction at fields)
Please see our Rules, Forms, and GotSport Help help page for all questions regarding the rules for your age group.
If you have any age specific questions, please check Age Groups and Info or feel free to reach out via email or FB messenger.