REC+ EVALUATIONS MARCH 6th
Rec+ EVALUATIONS are set to take place at the Lebanon High School football stadium on March 6th.
– 11u and 13u players and coaches are asked to begin showing up at 9:30 am with evaluations to begin at 10.
– 15u and HS players and coaches are asked to begin showing up at 11 am with evaluations to begin at 11:30.
Evaluations should last around 45 minutes per group. We will be outside, please dress accordingly!
ALL INTERESTED/POTENTIAL COACHES ARE ASKED TO PLEASE ATTEND THESE EVALUATIONS!
These evaluations are strictly for 11u-19u(HS) Rec+. There are no evaluations for the rec league players (4u-10u).
PLEASE NOTE FOR EVALUATIONS: Unfortunately we will not have access to any bathrooms nor water fountains. Please make sure to bring water for your players. Goalkeepers are also asked to bring their gear as we will be evaluating keepers as well this year.
*****************************************************March 3, 2021 7:59 am
Lebanon Middle School Boys and Girls Head Coach Openings
Lebanon Community School Corp has opened the applications for both Boys and Girls Middle School soccer teams head coach positions.
Please Click Here to be taken to the website
The postings are only open until March 12th, so please don’t delay!7:49 am
Spring 2021 LYSA Registrations
Hello Parents and Players ready for the 2021 Season!!!!
There are a few highlights in this year’s registration process:
- Last year, the board decided to absorb registration and fee refund costs from the cancelled season. This year, we will freeze all registration fees to help our families manage costs. However, if forced to cancel again, we will refund fees minus charges we cannot recuperate. Please note that fee in the registration notes and enter the name of the registering adult so we can confirm communication. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We fully expect to play soccer this Spring!! Stay safe!
- COVID-19 will continue to be with us through the 2021 season as we look to exit the pandemic. We ask that you please follow distancing and mask requirements. We will expect the same from coaches, staff, players, and spectators at LYSA events. Lebanon Youth Soccer is associated with Indiana Soccer and must follow directives and protocols provided by that organization. Any visiting Rec Plus club teams will also be required to follow those protocols. We appreciate your cooperation. You can review the safety measures on the US Soccer or Indiana Soccer websites.
- This year, you will see some changes in our programs and age groups. Our Rec Plus league adjusted its age groups this past year. We now provide a High School (19U), 15U, 13U, and 11U option for our Rec Plus programs. Those programs will all require travel to other clubs for some games. If you have questions, there are details on the Rec Plus league website www.wcssf.org. We will continue our typical Recreational program age groups, which are 4U, 6U, 8U, and 10U.
The 11U program is new this year and will include 10U and 11U aged players. If you are interested in that option, please feel free to sign up. If you are still a 10U player and prefer the typical format, our usual Rec program with games on Saturday’s with other local league teams is available in our Rec Program. U9 players will remain in the Recreational program offered.
Depending on the Rec Plus program interest, we may have to adapt rosters based on the number of registered players. We will do our best to provide the broadest programs and skill levels, but we may be limited by team roster requirement sizes. We will manage placing players based on pre-season evaluations. We encourage all players to try to attend that event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to submit those on our Ask LYSA function on the website or feel free to call 765-427-7384. We look forward to the upcoming Spring 2021 Season!!
Recreation League Sign-ups (4U-10U)
– Birth years 2011-2018
– Link open from Jan 1 until March 12
Become a Referee
LYSA is always hoping to grow our list of available referees!
Becoming a referee is a great way to help soccer develop in our community!December 28, 2020 1:00 am
Information for Coaches
Indiana Soccer has recently published some information regarding youth coaching. If you are currently a coach, or wish to become one, please review the following page:
If you are interested in coaching, please note that LYSA coaches will receive a partial to a full refund on their child’s registration fees. Please check during registration for more information regarding this incentive.1:00 am
Spring 2021 Important Dates and Info
Rec+ Evaluations – March 6th at the LHS Football stadium (we will be outside, please dress accordingly!)
– 11U and 13U players and coaches need to arrive at 9:30 am for check-in, evals will start at 10
– 15U and HS players and coaches need to arrive at 11 am for check-in, evals will start at 11:30
Recreation (4U – 10U) registration ENDS March 12
DICK’S Sporting Goods Sponsor Days (Trader’s Point Location!) March 19-22
This is a 20% off promotion weekend. Check our Sponsor page for coupon links closer to date.
El Meson Sponsor Day – March 24
TENTATIVE SEASON DATES (all dates subject to change)
For all Rec+ League dates, please check WCSSF for any updates or changes
- Current scheduled start date April 9th
- All age groups will have 10 games (5 home, 5 away)
- High School Tournament – May 21-24
- 11U Jamboree – June 5
- 13U & 15U Tournaments – June 4-6
Recreation League (4u-10u)
- Opening Day – April 10th
- Picture Day – April 17th
- Scheduled Season from April 10- May 15 (6 weeks)
- End of Season Picnic – May 22nd
El Meson Sponsor Day – May 26
There is currently no new Information to share.