May 22nd Picnic/Trophy Presentation Information
Please note that for U8 and U10 there WILL be games. U6 and U4 will NOT have any games.May 14, 2021 8:29 pm
Master Practice Schedule For All Teams
Please check our website before practices and games. If there is bad weather we may close the fields.
See the Master Schedule for contact info if you are needing to reschedule a practice or Rec league game
REC+ Schedules can be found here
- Rec+ Coaches, please see the sidebar on our website for all GotSoccer questions. You can also email Jon or Damon with any problems you encounter.
- Do not forget to submit your match report within 24 hours after your match.
Rec League Schedules
- Any Rainout games will be re-scheduled by the LYSA Board in order to meet field availability for Rec League.
- Please try to be quick in and quick out before and after games to minimize large groups of people at one time at the fields. There will be extra space away from the fields for small gatherings as needed. We ask that everyone adhere to the best of their ability any and all guidelines set forth by not only the State of Indiana, but also by Indiana Soccer.
- U4 Sessions will occur on each Saturday morning on the designated U4 Training Field Area at 9:00 a.m. beginning April 10 and will occur each Saturday until May 15 (6 weekends).
2021 Field Information and Layout ALL PRACTICES AND GAMES ARE AT REESE PARK
Please see our Rules, Forms, and GotSoccer help page for all questions regarding the rules for your age group.March 30, 2021 7:39 am
Spring 2021 info
Hello Parents and Players ready for the 2021 Season!
There are a few highlights in this year’s registration process:
- Last year, the board decided to absorb registration and fee refund costs from the cancelled season. This year, we will freeze all registration fees to help our families manage costs. However, if forced to cancel again, we will refund fees minus charges we cannot recuperate. Please note that fee in the registration notes and enter the name of the registering adult so we can confirm communication. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We fully expect to play soccer this Spring!! Stay safe!
- COVID-19 will continue to be with us through the 2021 season as we look to exit the pandemic. We ask that you please follow distancing and mask requirements. We will expect the same from coaches, staff, players, and spectators at LYSA events. Lebanon Youth Soccer is associated with Indiana Soccer and must follow directives and protocols provided by that organization. Any visiting Rec Plus club teams will also be required to follow those protocols. We appreciate your cooperation. You can review the safety measures on the US Soccer or Indiana Soccer websites.
- This year, you will see some changes in our programs and age groups. Our Rec Plus league adjusted its age groups this past year. We now provide a High School (19U), 15U, 13U, and 11U option for our Rec Plus programs. Those programs will all require travel to other clubs for some games. If you have questions, there are details on the Rec Plus league website www.wcssf.org. We will continue our typical Recreational program age groups, which are 4U, 6U, 8U, and 10U.
The 11U program is new this year and will include 10U and 11U aged players. If you are interested in that option, please feel free to sign up. If you are still a 10U player and prefer the typical format, our usual Rec program with games on Saturday’s with other local league teams is available in our Rec Program. U9 players will remain in the Recreational program offered.
Depending on the Rec Plus program interest, we may have to adapt rosters based on the number of registered players. We will do our best to provide the broadest programs and skill levels, but we may be limited by team roster requirement sizes.
LYSA PresidentDecember 29, 2020 9:25 am
Become a Referee
LYSA is always hoping to grow our list of available referees!
Becoming a referee is a great way to help soccer develop in our community!December 28, 2020 1:00 am
Information for Coaches
Indiana Soccer has recently published some information regarding youth coaching. If you are currently a coach, or wish to become one, please review the following page:
If you are interested in coaching, please note that LYSA coaches will receive a partial to a full refund on their child’s registration fees. Please check during registration for more information regarding this incentive.1:00 am
Spring 2021 Important Dates and Info
For all Rec+ League dates, please check WCSSF for any updates or changes
- Current scheduled start date April 9th
- All age groups will have 10 games (5 home, 5 away)
- High School Tournament – May 21-24
- U11 Jamboree – June 5
- U13 & U15 Tournaments – June 4-6
Recreation League (U4-U10)
- Opening Day – April 10th
- Picture Day – April 17th
- Scheduled Season from April 10- May 15 (6 weeks)
- End of Season Picnic/Make up games/U10 Mini-Tourney – May 22nd
El Meson Sponsor Day – May 26
2021 Youth Summer Soccer Camp! – June 21-24
Click here for more info and the flyer. Register early to save some money!
There is currently no new Information to share.